Ugliest Footballer Going Around. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ugliest Footballer Going Around.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
people, people, people. A bit of sanity please. Anyone seen brett burton close up? ;D He could do a lot of damage with that nose, maybe take an eye out or something.

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
Peverill is the ugliest by a mile. He has the face of an owl or a hawk, bird like anyway.

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Cameron Ling has a head like a half eaten pastie.

COME ON, thats a bit mean Mack....... Yeah but all in a 'harmless fun way'

I cant believe we have a thread on ugliest footballers, being ugly has no impact on how good a footballer you are.

Ling is a great player.....

Anyway, stupid topic, just thought i'd post to get my posts higher, I've been MIA for a while.

zips

The NEW Tigers of SAME OLD, SAME OLD!
Apr 19, 2004
Anthony Rocca & Travis Cloke are a couple of ugly mugs too :vomit

Bingo!

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 21, 2004
Melbourne
Can't beleive no one has mentioned Josh Thurgood. I cant wait till someone uses the "his face was provocation" defense for belting him one.

zips

The NEW Tigers of SAME OLD, SAME OLD!
Apr 19, 2004
Bingo! said:
Can't beleive no one has mentioned Josh Thurgood. I cant wait till someone uses the "his face was provocation" defense for belting him one.
I'm pretty sure someone threw his name in before Bingo. Too right though, his face looks like someone set it on fire & then put it out with a shovel! :hihi

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
RFC could do with more players touched by the 'ugly stick' as they generally seem to get the job done.

Eric

Tiger Rookie
May 1, 2005
Im with thurgood as the ugliest too

Special mentions to:
Both Roccas
Ling
Gerig
Lespitch
Courtney Johns
and anybody from Adelaide

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
zips said:
Bingo! said:
I'm pretty sure someone threw his name in before Bingo. Too right though, his face looks like someone set it on fire & then put it out with a shovel! :hihi

He reminds me of Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons for some reason ;D

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
fevola? stole chris grants chin, and the chin of everyother player in the league i think.

michael gardner and aaron sandilands could enter a lurch lookalike contest, not coz of their height either.

tiger_25

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2004
Ian4 said:
well i'm not an expect on men's looks, but it's a toss up between ling and peverill.

the rumour i heard is that ling's brownlow date last year is allegedly an employee of a popular place usually frequented by frisky males

Agree abour Peverill

Blood_17

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 18, 2005
Wyndham Green
I'd like to nominate a bloke whose eyes, nose and mouth are all in one small tight area, with the rest of his head forming a wider border around them. I've forgotten how to spell his name, but it's the tall blond bloke who was captain last season.

davidrodan

Cursed?
Oct 25, 2005
Damien Monkhurst (monkey) was the worst i've ever seen (could've passed as a fan with that smile)
Ling the paddlepop lion is easily the worst at the moment even with the make-up he is woeful

chislop

I AM a llama!
Nov 11, 2003
checkside said:
Gherig is very ugly, even uglier when he wears his shorts 3 sizes to small and has his socks puled down :vomit. Ling, Roughead,Thurgood and Pavlich are all yuk aswell.

I think Pavlich is quite sexy - he has that certain something. Besides, I have mental pictures of a lot of the guys that post on here, just constructs based on their posts and these mental pictures are ...well...er ..interesting. Would be fun to describe what we think another poster looks like and back it up with evidence from their posts, ya? As long is it didn't get nasty or abusive.

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
Crickey Rosy....talk about someone else cuttin me turf!
Id thrown a thread about this earlier on in the piece...ah well...doesnt matter..........
you young bucks should delve into the archives and have a look at Robbie Mcghee!He made Chopper read look like Mark Hoolden....Ill tell yas for free! :hihi

GoodOne

Tiger Legend
Apr 2, 2004
Ling has to be the ugliest person going around let alone footballer. Did you know on the footy show on Thursday they'd
actually switched off all the lights, but Ling's face somehow kept the whole place alight.