VFL Rd 9 versus Collingscum | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd 9 versus Collingscum

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Garthwaite super impressive - has not been beaten.
Miles most touches on the ground
Ellis looks above the level
Rioli quiet first half - very impressive third qtr with two big marks and a goal.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Bolton hasn't done much and his disposal has let him down when he's got it.

Lots of good performances across the board.

Garp and Morris impenetrable. Ellis, Lloyd and Miles busy.

Markov quiet but Drummond getting some good touches.

And Danny Boy's just starting to warm up. Baker too.

Balta quiet forward. CuJo looks a more natural forward but not quite clunking them.

Townsend and Soldo busy.

76-38 at 3/4T

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Kaelan said:
Is there a site with gameday stats ? Would like to know the free kick count. It seems every time the whistle blows it is a pies free

Exactly, Kaelan. I've watched about half the game now and the most striking aspect to me is how few frees we get to the Scum. There's a shocking difference. High tackles, back-shoves, especially CHTB and incorrect disposal; we have them ignored; Scum get many generous 'interpretations'.

Baker probably only got that 50m penalty because he pointed it out, seen it ignored for us earlier times. At least the dumpires are consistent; biased against us at both levels.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Just watching the last quarter. Boys are slick. I would be happy to see cellis get another senior run

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Another to Miles. Is this meant to be a top of the table clash?

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
linuscambridge said:
Balta in the ruck! The boy can jump!

Interesting development that. It gets him more involved in the play, and helps build his tank for AFL duties. real dark horse for the back end of the season if the pieces fall into place for him.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
TigerFlag2017 said:
Just watching the last quarter. Boys are slick. I would be happy to see cellis get another senior run
The dominant form of the VFL side is a great thing for our AFL side. Highlights depth and forces everyone to fight hard for spots.