VFL Rd 9 versus Collingscum | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd 9 versus Collingscum

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
tha8ball said:
40+ and 3 goals to Miles

I think the Miles non selection is officially beyond a joke. Do we have something greater than a farce?

He also had two separate run down tackles in our forward line leading to goals. Which is supposed to be the knock on him.

I would estimate that he had 5 - 10 goal assists as well.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Great win, top performance - especially in 2nd half. So many individual goal-scorers illustrates how hard we are to stop. How was Balta's last Q when thrown in the ruck! Just dominated. Great goals from Stengle, Baker Lloyd and others. Colonwood commentators only positive in the end was hoping for the siren to end it.

So proud of where this club is at. Still pinching myself at times; it's like a dream come true. Taking me back to the great Renaissance glory days of the late 60s/70s.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Keep him and a few others unless the trade is favourable. These 21-22 year olds have had a good apprenticeship and will get their opportunities soon enough. We don't want to have a hole in our list by letting capable players leave before they're ripe.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Keep him and a few others unless the trade is favourable. These 21-22 year olds have had a good apprenticeship and will get their opportunities soon enough. We don't want to have a hole in our list by letting capable players leave before they're ripe.
The good thing about Corey now is that he is consistently good at vfl level. Not sure what he ended up with today ( he had 19 to 3 quarter time) but he has had mid 20’s to low 30s for 5-6 weeks in a row playing a mixture of mid and halfback/wing. He is also much more inside than he was.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Bit hard to tell from the vision, not so much possessions,however again liked what I saw of Balta, Garthwaite and CCJ

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Garthy is a player. Unfortunately he's trying to break into the best defense in the league