VFL Rd 9 versus Collingscum | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd 9 versus Collingscum

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
TigerForce said:
Kudos to Morro. If he's the skipper, then he's doing a good job.

Morro has definately brought the passion and intensity to the youngsters been very good as the leader there. Great Club Man but we all knew that already.

E

easy_tiger

Tigers of Old said:
This. Do you persevere? Personally I would for another season.

I would. he's 21 and blokes like dusty and JR call him Silk.

Bit of a no brainer to persist IMHO.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Tigers of Old said:
This. Do you persevere? Personally I would for another season.
Yeah, 1 more season but it’s looking slim he,ll turn this around and become a good AFL player.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Coburgtiger said:
I think the Miles non selection is officially beyond a joke. Do we have something greater than a farce?

He also had two separate run down tackles in our forward line leading to goals. Which is supposed to be the knock on him.

I would estimate that he had 5 - 10 goal assists as well.

Its funny, many game day threads never really wrap him up, then you read he has 30 odd and a couple of goals. He really is a very good player.

I hope we start getting some crap weather, surely he gets a gig in the wet on the G?

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
MD Jazz said:
Its funny, many game day threads never really wrap him up, then you read he has 30 odd and a couple of goals. He really is a very good player.

I hope we start getting some crap weather, surely he gets a gig in the wet on the G?

This. To be exact, he had 43 disposals, three goals, 11 marks and eight clearances, in a clear, best-on-ground display.

Meanwhile KMac has another game, in a dominating win, gaining 8 Ds with Lambert same. He has more credits in the bank, but has to be on notice. These performances are simply NOT good enough - even for a midfielder in a team that was thrashed.

End the farce. Miles will do it playing for another team against us in 2019 otherwise.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Harry said:
Yep give Miles a go.

Anthony Miles

44 disposals, three goals, 11 marks, 12 clearances and 14 handball receives

“Continued his stellar form at VFL level. High possessions again playing multiple roles, including inside mid, eight clearances, three goals on the back of big numbers, clearly he’s in great form.”

.........but never gets a game in the 1sts.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
TigerForce said:

Anthony Miles

44 disposals, three goals, 11 marks, 12 clearances and 14 handball receives

“Continued his stellar form at VFL level. High possessions again playing multiple roles, including inside mid, eight clearances, three goals on the back of big numbers, clearly he’s in great form.”

.........but never gets a game in the 1sts.

Plus 7 inside 50's and 3 rebound 50's, that's a good set of numbers in anyone's language.
Snipper played 5 games in 2017 for a total of 5 rebound 50's, he had 3 on Sunday, so he's working hard and covering plenty of ground. Good on him for working on that part of his game, i hope he gets rewarded soon.