VFL Richmond v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Richmond v GWS

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Goal to the Coult! Debut for AFL will be this season I reckon. Sooner than we think.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Everyone else kicking left, right and not centre and Coulthard shows them how to do it.

Been impressed with his kicking skills and class so far. Some tackles haven't stuck but been very good by foot.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
There ya go! Strong mark Bradtke. (As opposed to Strong Mark Bradtke.)

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Was expecting a bit more from Teal today. Kicking hasn't been great and beaten 1 on 1 a few times. On their games today we picked the right one up in Trezise.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Bradke is a cardboard cut out,no chance at all of making it slow, not agile,not up to the level.

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Where was the front on contact to Coulthard?
Umpire was in perfect position too, blatantly obvious free kick :cautious: loving what I’m seeing from Coulthard so far, buzzing around applying pressure and using it nicely

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Nah, promising.
Bradkte is very underwhelming.
A mixture of both! He drops marks when he’s done great body work and it’s frustrating, but the fact that he’s doing that body work and getting in good positions is good to see. Our ball use inside 50 is woeful for the most part, so he really must start to take his chances. He follows up at ground level well for a big man, has a bit of speed and agility, but it’s the marking (or lack of) that needs improvement

Reactions: 2 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I've only watched 15 minutes but its just like watching the seniors.

Can't hit a target i50

Can't kick straight when we do finally get it i50

Other team kicks straight

Should be able to promote the entire VFL squad

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Our ball use inside 50 in that quarter wasn't good but was much better in the 1st half, we were scoring going inside 50 at something like 57% I think. They controlled the ball more in their forward half in the 1st half so we scored mainly on rebound. When we dominate field position more, we seem to struggle more to hit targets.