We are now 9th | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

We are now 9th

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Poor ol' Wankard Healy couldn't resist last night on OTC. We've gone a long way since the 90s and he still has the nerve to carry on with this joke.

If you wanna go back to the 90's i still remember his suggestion of Richmond and Melbourne merging. I've hated the guy ever since. what's more, he brings nothing to the table. I am struggling to work out how he is still involved in the footy media. Its time to move over ya has-been.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
If you wanna go back to the 90's i still remember his suggestion of Richmond and Melbourne merging.
What a pity for Healy's Smelbourne that they never got the privilege of Merging with Richmond or Hawforn. Just imagine how many flags Smelbourne could have won since then if they could've merged twice.

Just a rag tag of leftover nothingness at Smelbourne, propped up by the AFL because the only thing relevant about them is their name, Melbourne.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
What a pity for Healy's Smelbourne that they never got the privilege of Merging with Richmond or Hawforn. Just imagine how many flags Smelbourne could have won since then if they could've merged twice.

Just a rag tag of leftover nothingness at Smelbourne, propped up by the AFL because the only thing relevant about them is their name, Melbourne.
Yeah, if they weren’t called Melbourne they would have joined Fitzroy in extinction by now.