WEEK 1 FINALS 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEEK 1 FINALS 2021

For the conspiracy theorists among us,

Geelong were umpired differently than any other team in the first week of finals.

Interesting to see if it continues against GWS

Reactions: 1 user
I said it after the first two games, and it's confirmed after 3 and a half games this weekend. The standard of these teams is a lot lower than the level we were at from 2017-2020.
On last night Melb would at least make GF v us. But unlike the lost years I don't watch finals and marvel at how much better top teams were compared to us. With injury luck can't see us missing top 4 next year.

On last night Melb would at least make GF v us. But unlike the lost years I don't watch finals and marvel at how much better top teams were compared to us. With injury luck can't see us missing top 4 next year.

Melbourne the one exception I think.

You didn't watch ours games in the last half of the season did you?
Nah, we were putrid. No doubt.

For the 10 minutes we turned up against Essendon and Brisbane we looked a better side than most of the other pretenders.

Our hearts weren't in it though sadly

Anyone else missing the "finals likeness" about this game? Seems more like a round 23 game.

Go bombers. They are playing the better football. Parish is a gun.

Anyone get the feeling the commentators are backing the bumbers?

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else missing the "finals likeness" about this game? Seems more like a round 23 game.
Feels like I’ve gone back to 1985, watching the Army Reserve Cup on a rainy Sundee afternoon at Lake Oval

• Haha