WEEK 1 FINALS 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEEK 1 FINALS 2021

This could be perfect. Dogs beat Essendon, who then spend all summer bleating on that they were hard done by and should have won if not for the umps.

Bummers fans think they are close and then will fail to make finals next year.

Its all set up perfectly, don't let us down Doggies.

Reactions: 3 users
Sorry TL, not picking up what you're putting down. I'm just commenting that Weightman's free kick was rubbish. Surely you agree there was nothing in it?

The Bombers would be well advised to not even look at Weightman, 5 free kicks, at least 3 goals from them.

Can't believe how sh!t the Dogs are. Unfortunately, Boringbane should have an easy win next week.

That was a BS free. I don't get it when a player runs into someone because they're not looking. Same happened to Soldo and I think he was suspended from memory.

And why a 50 instead of down field?

Reactions: 1 user