WEEK 1 FINALS 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEEK 1 FINALS 2021

How flat is Hamish on the commentary box. Some serious Essendon fanboi going on early doors.
Even the mentioning of ordinary free kicks against them.
When was the last time a commentator went on about Tigers getting reamed?

Reactions: 1 user
Truck is not a good coach. This is a final and he acts like a someone waiting in a dentist clinic.

They should announce the Essendon without winning a final number each day with the new Covid case numbers.

Hahaha that would be so funny if Dan does that tomorrow.

Dan "Is everyone ready?"
Everyone nods
Dan clears throat.
Dan "Its been 6,204 days since Essendon has won a final". "We are focusing our mental health services around those suburbs of Essendon and Tullamarine"

Reactions: 1 users
Brayshaw flat as a tack. First few seconds Pfidley was the greatest player ever. Hasn’t called his name and got so excited since.

How flat is Hamish on the commentary box. Some serious Essendon fanboi going on early doors.
Even the mentioning of ordinary free kicks against them.
When was the last time a commentator went on about Tigers getting reamed?

Hamish actually said at 1 time in the 2nd I think. "6 of the last 7 free kicks against the Bombers". What a twat.

I don't get this days count thing. 17 years sounds grim enough to me and I understand it.
How long have you lived here 22? 9,350 days. Thanks.
Agree. I suppose the fatter the figure, the more imposing it looks.

Reactions: 1 users
If the Bullies win this, and it seems inevitable now, it will be good news after the Pussies got rolled as well.
Wish I had watched it now.

Actually I'm really happy for a bloke like Schacke who like myself has had some mental health issues .. nothing spectacular but did his job today and could be the making of him..
Hope he sticks it right up Brisbane next week.

Reactions: 7 users
Who did the Bombers actually beat this year?

Saints x 1 (10th)
Collingwood x 2 (17th)
Freo x 1 (11th)
North x 2 (18th)
Eagles x 1 (9th)
Hawthorn x 1 (14th)
Adelaide x 1 (15th)
Dogs x 1 (5th)
Suns x 1 (16th)

So they won 11 games. 5 of them against the bottom 3 sides. 7 of them against the bottom 5.

Good luck when they get a harder draw next year.

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users