Welcome Bigoa Nyuon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Bigoa Nyuon

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
@caesar said Biggie was probably no good on the weekend

And I stand by that, but his 2 weeks before were great.

**I will give him some slack as apparently arrived back at 2am from Adelaide that morning.

Reactions: 2 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
What does Dimma have against this guy? Should have been playing as soon as Grimes was injured.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
And I stand by that, but his 2 weeks before were great.

**I will give him some slack as apparently arrived back at 2am from Adelaide that morning.
That's probably the latest anyone has ever got home after a night out in Adelaide.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I think patience is still needed with Biggie, he will need more weight to play key back in the AFL. Not sure he has the smarts at this stage to play as a "3rd" tall.

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Think he deserves a call-up but with Grimes returning and a reluctance to drop Tarrant I can't see how they can fit him in.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Loving this guys development. Filling out physically and as we know has great athletic traits.

But most impressed by his composure, reading of the play and his aerial work - particularly his ability to spoil with intent.

Is a million miles ahead of Miller and should be given a taste of AFL football this year.

Reactions: 7 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Loving this guys development. Filling out physically and as we know has great athletic traits.

But most impressed by his composure, reading of the play and his aerial work - particularly his ability to spoil with intent.

Is a million miles ahead of Miller and should be given a taste of AFL football this year.
Yeh, Miller a long shot to make it. This guy could develop into our very own Alir Alir.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

I think we'll need to. Clubs will come knocking.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
He walked past me at the game the other night, gee he's a big unit, filling out nicely.

Reactions: 1 user

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
nope he kicks straight to the opposition on too many occasions. watch him you will see.

I watched him on the weekend and didn't notice many turnovers, if any. Haven't seen a heap of his games in total, but he strikes me as deft by foot from what I have seen.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Biggie's very stylish n precise by foot, generally gets himself nicely into time n space to execute n then sometimes, like all our players, he'll flub one badly.

Pet hate of mine is the horror turnover when in space and full control of the play, the newer n more open style of play created by the new rule adjustment usually means it's an unstoppable rebound shot at goal.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK

The snag is we have seen these traits at VFL level and as been proven time and again, someone doing the goods at VFL doesn't necessarily translate to the AFL. I am not sure he is ready yet but happy to be proven wrong so we have to play him sometime. That said I would prefer to see a direct replacement for Tarrant this week and for me, that is Miller.