Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Deer in headlights. Timid on the big stage. Will be seeking redemption. Has a big future but tonight tells me he needs a rest And reset.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
He wasn't brilliant tonight and will likely make way for Bachar. But he's worth sticking with in developing, he has some tools.

I reckon he gets caught trying to take on the tackler too often. He's not strong or agile enough for that, not yet anyway.

Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
There's were question marks on Bachar's courage early too if some care to remember.
Egg has played 7 games. That was near his worst but I hope it's not curtains yet.

Reactions: 5 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
For me it's more his lack of urgency and lack of awareness with ball in hand that's the issue. Few times he took way too long and wasn't aware of his surroundings. Also he's not dusty and needs to stop the don't argues and get rid of it quicker.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
For me it's more his lack of urgency and lack of awareness with ball in hand that's the issue. Few times he took way too long and wasn't aware of his surroundings. Also he's not dusty and needs to stop the don't argues and get rid of it quicker.
If we'd had Hamish Hartlett we might have won.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Didnt see the game today but the Egg has been smashed and poached and fried all the the boards on here and on others.

Obviously didnt have a good one today, I cant bear to watch the replay either to see for myself.

Likely played his last game for 2020 save for injury or suspension with Bash back by the sounds of it.
Craig, you must watch the game. It was a ripper.

Reactions: 1 users

RICHO_12

Tiger Superstar
Jul 1, 2004
Was extremely poor tonight and looked Gassed.....
Caught a heap with the ball and looked slow.
Needs a rest and welcome Bachar back into his role

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Has some skills, no doubt but needs to be tougher and more aware of his surroundings.
And when in doubt, kick the bloody ball!
Houli a nice upgrade for next week.

Reactions: 1 user