Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
Is he eligible to play? If he keeps playing well at VFL level, then he'll be a chance to get poached in the off season

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Saw him the other week - Has some talent.

Getting an Eggcellent education under Fly ATM.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Might be some opposition clubs eggsploring their options and hatching plans to pick him up in the off-season.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Leysy Days said:
Saw him the other week - Has some talent.

Getting an Eggcellent education under Fly ATM.

Gave his opponent a shellacking on Sunday. His opponent was left with egg all over his face

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Haven’t seen him this year apart from the live streaming a couple of times. My concern was his decision making late last year and also the bit I have seen of him this year but he is getting a lot more of the ball now which is a good thing

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Is stepping up big time. I've liked him a lot from day 1. Had a few setbacks with injury so thought people's opinions on his early games was a little unfair.

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
a beautiful left foot kick

plays in defence .high defence

??houli replacement?

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Very like Sydney Stack in the one game I saw him play, just a left footed version. Now that would be nice if he could emulate #44