Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith

Is he eligible to play? If he keeps playing well at VFL level, then he'll be a chance to get poached in the off season

Saw him the other week - Has some talent.

Getting an Eggcellent education under Fly ATM.

Might be some opposition clubs eggsploring their options and hatching plans to pick him up in the off-season.

Leysy Days said:
Saw him the other week - Has some talent.

Getting an Eggcellent education under Fly ATM.

Gave his opponent a shellacking on Sunday. His opponent was left with egg all over his face

Haven’t seen him this year apart from the live streaming a couple of times. My concern was his decision making late last year and also the bit I have seen of him this year but he is getting a lot more of the ball now which is a good thing

Is stepping up big time. I've liked him a lot from day 1. Had a few setbacks with injury so thought people's opinions on his early games was a little unfair.

a beautiful left foot kick

plays in defence .high defence

??houli replacement?

Very like Sydney Stack in the one game I saw him play, just a left footed version. Now that would be nice if he could emulate #44