Welcome Josh Gibcus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Josh Gibcus

TOG in 2022

R1- 73%
R2- 88%
R3- 87%
R4- 78%
R5- Rested
R6- 94%
R7- 92%

Reactions: 3 users
I unequivocally and unreservedly apologise to Mr Gibcus and his family for any damage to his reputation or hurt I may have caused in attributing that bungled spoil down the throat of the unmarked Potato Strnadica. It was Broad.

I'm sure that next time Josh Gibcus will take control of the situation and kill it good rather than leaving crucial matters for less experienced team mates.
I simply cannot read enough about this Air Gibcus bloke.
Accurate or not

And we get to watch him again this week, DA. And on replay any time.
I don’t trust replays Jack. They doctor them.
I swear they throw in free kicks to Richmond in the replays to make it look fairer than it actually was.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I am totally sold on this kid now. So assured in defence and doesn't shy away from a bit of aggro when needed. Deserves a Rising Star nomination but is wearing the wrong colours

I am totally sold on this kid now. So assured in defence and doesn't shy away from a bit of aggro when needed. Deserves a Rising Star nomination but is wearing the wrong colours
For sure. Some great marks today.

I liked that he was in the middle of the melee with fistfull of scabby jumper after Melee gave the toilet brush a bit of bang on the bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I liked that he was in the middle of the melee with fistfull of scabby jumper after Melee gave the toilet brush a bit of bang on the bowl.
yep. him and Mansell not stepping backwards ...

Reactions: 1 users
How he hasn’t had a rising star nomination is a disgrace. Arguably playing the hardest role of all players in contention.

Never seen a kid be so solid so quickly....hands down this kids as great as anyone in our side ...

Reactions: 2 users
Reminds me of Jake Lever. That's the last time I saw a young defender read the ball this well in flight.

Making league footy look ridiculously easy. This kid is astounding.

The footy world will catch up soon enough.

Reactions: 9 users
Never seen a kid be so solid so quickly....hands down this kids as great as anyone in our side ...
At the start of the season I wrote somewhere we are expecting too much from a raw kid. Forward 8 games in and see an outstanding kid able to show seasoned professionals how it is done. So happy I got it wrong

Making league footy look ridiculously easy. This kid is astounding.

The footy world will catch up soon enough.
Footy world is so far behind what this kid is doing its actually embarrassing.

For anyone born in the 90’s, all I think is go go gadget arms when I see him go for a spoil. Kid will be a very good player.

Is it too soon to make him captain?

Yeah, probs. Give Nank and Grimey a year, they've earned it.

• Haha
Born in the 90s? Inspector Gadget is an early 80s cartoon.
Yep I used to watch it when i was in single digits.

Inspector Gadget, would follow Monkey Magic, Battle of the Plantets, and Star Blazers on ABC