Welcome Josh Gibcus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Josh Gibcus

Phew! I thought you were going somewhere else with the bratwurst, eZ. :oops:

germans generally don't stray off script in my experience.

we asked for glutes,

and boy did we get glutes.

its a conspicuously bulked up set of cheeks.

Josh Kardashian must come under real consideration as a nickname if we take this forum seriously?

glutes do a lot of heavy lifting for Hammies don't they? they must have had him doing squats and lunges in his sleep?

with the KPI of balancing a glass of champagne on each cheeks by November without spilling a drop??

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
conspicuous.

it looks like that German hamstring witch doc

implanted a 10kg string of bratwurst in each glute
Not that I’m into sausage fests but he’s definitely added some meat onto them bones.
A couple of more seasons and he’ll look like a butcher’s shop window

Reactions: 1 user
11 spoils. 7 5 GroundBallGets.

If Rutten continues to coach as he has Gibcus will be instructed to spoil until he wins a marking licence. Mostly he was in position only to spoil.

My favourite play was when he spoiled Mihocek in the wing, ran onto the loose he created, won it and used smart and quickly.

Got plenty of air at times and hovered. Not many can hover. It remains to be seen whether he can play on talls one on one but he may be suited to another role anyway.

High spoils? High GBG? Jake Lever zones and mops, but plays higher. Harris Andrews spoils and mops against the #1 forward.

This bloke was very good so fresh from a year off.

19yo. 18 gamer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

If Rutten continues to coach as he has Gibcus will be instructed to spoil until he wins a marking licence. Mostly he was in position only to spoil.

My favourite play was when he spoiled Mihocek in the wing, ran onto the loose he created, won it and used smart and quickly.

Got plenty of air at times and hovered. Not many can hover. It remains to be seen whether he can play on talls one on one but he may be suited to another role anyway.

High spoils? High GBG? Jake Lever zones and mops, but plays higher. Harris Andrews spoils and mops against the #1 forward.

19yo. 18 gamer.
Don't mind the learn to spoil first option. They did that with Grimes in the early part of his career, almost to the point of ridiculousness with him often double fisting balls he could mark, but that worked out pretty well in the end.

Reactions: 3 users
Don't mind the learn to spoil first option. They did that with Grimes in the early part of his career, almost to the point of ridiculousness with him often double fisting balls he could mark, but that worked out pretty well in the end.
We've seen it work in the past, Big Tiger. It's very Richmondy. ;D

germans generally don't stray off script in my experience.

we asked for glutes,

and boy did we get glutes.

its a conspicuously bulked up set of cheeks.

Josh Kardashian must come under real consideration as a nickname if we take this forum seriously?

glutes do a lot of heavy lifting for Hammies don't they? they must have had him doing squats and lunges in his sleep?

with the KPI of balancing a glass of champagne on each cheeks by November without spilling a drop??
All that light weight low impact high rep rehabbing id say.

Conditioning and more conditioning and more conditioning to increase flexibility and tensile strength.

Light weight to start and slowly building the load and weight for slow safe strengthening and muscle growth would be my wild guess.

That and lost of chicken and broccoli and Mass gaining shakes.

Shame Big Richo isn't around the quantify.

19yo. 18 gamer.
Royce hovered

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Jack has it right.

With that athleticism, you spoil first, recover first, collect first

Better than the risky mark attempt and you already have 2-3m on your opponent and running into space.