Welcome Josh Gibcus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Josh Gibcus

Noooooooo

Tigers think 95% likely torn ACL
99.99% it's Richmond
It's our luck
The only young top 10 pick we has the cruel run with injuries.
Give him all the time he needs to heal and fully recover.
We aren't winning shiit in the next 2 yrs

Awful for him. He deserves some luck, lets hope he can have s got recovery.

We actually looked better when he and Young went off.

It might be Miller time.

Reactions: 1 user
I really feel for Josh, a second serious injury in his short career. I hope he overcomes this latest injury and resumes what should be a long and fruitful career. I am sure the club and his teammates will be doing all they can to help him recover both physically and mentally from this setback

Reactions: 1 users
Legends are what they are.

20yo Josh Godcus, fresh off a hamstring reco, and a hiding, was amazing in R1/2024.

At 20yo Gibcus was historic in his performance. That he is 20yo is an indicator in itself.

He was dominant. Who knows when he plays again and to what level? But we saw him tonight. We have the memory of all that could ever be promised.

Reactions: 1 users
Horribly similar to the Rance ACL in 2019s opener.

I,m gutted for the kid. What a shitt night .

Yeah the only bankable young gun we had.

Who knows if he’ll get back his spring?

Long, long road ahead and we can no longer plan for him to be present in the team.

Shattering. This must change our plans for the list. It must bring us closer to scooping up as much draft capital as possible.

And with Shai letting us down yet again…

Last edited:
Astbury and Grimes had lots of injuries early in there career ,they both went on and became triple premiership player's .

Reactions: 3 users