Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

His draft profile said he was extremely dangerous around goals with great goal sense (same things I guess). But we haven’t really seen this. Maybe because he seems to play higher forward.
14 goals from his first 16 games means his draft profile is pretty spot on.
Kid is only just starting to find his feet in a side that lost the coach n struggled badly all year. Simply needs a little time to get that 40 to 50 games and the physically matured frame n he should be a damn fine footballer.

Reactions: 2 users
Hahah. It's a thing. IKR? (Swear filters won't allow me to post links to Wiktionary and Urban.)

I first came across the term in one of Ellroy's, T_G. I use it here to mean "self-conscious" trolling.
Yep. The old *smile* eating grin has been around for ages, definitely a favourite expression of mine. Carl Barron even used the grin in one of his shows years ago.

Yep. The old *smile* eating grin has been around for ages, definitely a favourite expression of mine. Carl Barron even used the grin in one of his shows years ago.
Definitely been around a long time that expression. My first memory of it was on a live album from blink 182, released in 2000. I was 8 years old then. Still can’t help but smile when I hear it today.

14 goals from his first 16 games means his draft profile is pretty spot on.
Kid is only just starting to find his feet in a side that lost the coach n struggled badly all year. Simply needs a little time to get that 40 to 50 games and the physically matured frame n he should be a damn fine footballer.
The 3 small fwds great in 2017. George, Dan and Dan all played well. A goal a game each?

But by 2022, Castagna had lost his kicking ability. MRJ had a great start to his career but I can't see him in the 22.

I hope less pressure fwds means spots for Clarke, Coulthard et al.

Reactions: 1 user
The 3 small fwds great in 2017. George, Dan and Dan all played well. A goal a game each?

But by 2022, Castagna had lost his kicking ability. MRJ had a great start to his career but I can't see him in the 22.

I hope less pressure fwds means spots for Clarke, Coulthard et al.
Different game structure to the rest of the comp in 2017 and a hell of a lot better playing list just entering their pomp as well. Six years later everyone else knows exactly what we're going to do n there's a bunch of our premium players either retired, past their prime or a touch sated n less desperate.
Time for a reset n refresh from Mr Ouzo.

Reactions: 4 users
We can all see this kid has skills. It was evident in his first season.

Question is did he really improve this year on his rookie season? I honestly thought it was much of the same despite more opportunities.

Will he be in the snr team come round 1? One I hope takes a big step in year 3...

Seth Campbell & Matty Coulthard are the 2 players along with MRj will give Richmond an electric foward line

Looking for a bounce back year from Juddo. Thought he was poor at times last year, specifically a lot of skill errors at important times in games - which is supposed to be a strength.

Seth Campbell & Matty Coulthard are the 2 players along with MRj will give Richmond an electric foward line
Both have great skills.

Matty C has poise he's already shown it.

Just needs some more conditioning some more muscle and strength and aerobic ability and he will show even more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Reckon once Juddy adds a bit of bulk to his frame he'll start showing a bit of consistency, I'd like to see how he goes on a wing.

Been a fair bit of discussion about Campbell, Green & even MJ for the small forward role but one player who the gloss appears to have come off a bit is Juddy.
Wonder if he'll get a run on Tuesday?

He is the one that worries me out off the 5 drafted. Needs to stay involved more and looks a bit weak to me.

Just turned 20 4 months ago.

Still very young and has a body that needs a number of preseasons to get match hardened.

I'm still on the Juddy train.

Reactions: 6 users
Juddy will be right and the kid can play

need to reign in our expectations from a 20 year old kid that was drafted as a 2nd rounder

Reactions: 6 users
Just turned 20 4 months ago.

Still very young and has a body that needs a number of preseasons to get match hardened.

I'm still on the Juddy train.
No need to write him off yet, he has theskkill just needs more stregnth and aerobic maturity. That will build the confidence.

Judson has the capacity to flourish under Yzes new game style it will suit him and his speed and footskills.

Needs to find the ball more often too especially when he can use it to damage the opposition.

Been a fair bit of discussion about Campbell, Green & even MJ for the small forward role but one player who the gloss appears to have come off a bit is Juddy.
Wonder if he'll get a run on Tuesday?
He’s had a delayed start to yea with injured shoulder , needs a run at it to put some form together

Reactions: 5 users
So he's been in regab for a shoulder.
No surprise he looks a little off the pace atm.
Will come good.

Just saw BJ17 beat me to it