Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

I thought after a month of winning,

Bakes got beat last night.

Hell bounce back. Probably missed grimesy

Reactions: 1 user
I thought after a month of winning,

Bakes got beat last night.

Hell bounce back. Probably missed grimesy
Agree. Made a few uncharacteristic blues. I want him on Miers.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
It's guys like Baker who, when the game needs to be won, stands up to get you over line. Never give up attitude.

Reactions: 3 users
If you wanted to explain to someone what the definition of a Richmond man is, all you need to do is tell them to watch Baker play.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Just when I thought I couldn't love this bloke more, he plays a game like that. What about the tackle on Stager!!

He is a little champ.

Reactions: 6 users
Baker’s Delight.
Seriously, I think, he thinks that everyone else thinks he’s 6’4.

He's such a tough and brave player. Didn't hesitate to throw himself in the way of Tomahawk charging out for a lead, similar to what he did with Charlie Dixon.

Baker’s Delight.
Seriously, I think, he thinks that everyone else thinks he’s 6’4.

Forget 6'4, the way he plays I think he thinks he's wearing an Iron Man suit. Jacks favourite player might well now be my favourite player too.

Reactions: 2 users
He's such a tough and brave player. Didn't hesitate to throw himself in the way of Tomahawk charging out for a lead, similar to what he did with Charlie Dixon.

He does it on instinct, no hesitation at all. He’s just a brave little nugget. He hardly ever gets flustered when the heat it on. Accepts he may getbashed but he keeps his cool and eyes for the ball.