Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Ha, I just logged on to sing his praises after last night and I'm not the only one. Just such a hard-at-it never say die foot soldier. The new standard for breaking into the 22 and under the radar atm in the general football population. I loved listening to JB trying to work out who he was and what was going on with #7, "Butler!"..."uh Baker not Butler, Butler can't get a game in this side"..."er Butler's gone to St Kilda".... - geez, if you don't know, keep your mouth shut.

I think a few went onto Martin but all had trouble with him.

Looks a heck of a pickup for peanuts.
What the heck was he doing during his time at the Suns?!

He kicked 4 but 3 you wouldve kicked.
1 from a 50
1 from advantage
1 from a chip pass 30 out.
And the only good goal was the one he burnt Broad.

Bolton was a 100 times better.
Rioli matched him too

Reactions: 2 users

He played well last night but I'll reserve my judgement until I see him in a game with some real heat on.

We played like we did in the Marsh series last night; after quarter time anyway. A very un Richmond like game.

Reactions: 1 user
Another that can swing forward and back if needed.

Did we try Stack on Martin? Corks have swung Bakes forward

He kicked 4 but 3 you wouldve kicked.
1 from a 50
1 from advantage
1 from a chip pass 30 out.
And the only good goal was the one he burnt Broad.

Bolton was a 100 times better.
Rioli matched him too

Thought Bolton played well but so did Martin. 17 disposals, 4 goals, 10 score involvements, 2 goal assists. I thought Jack was the difference between the end score and Carlton getting annihilated by the Tigers.

Baker played a great game. I had him down as my 2nd best.

When I lived in Gero I watched a 15/16 year old Jaeger OMeara dominate the GNFL finals series playing for Railways.

In the GF playing for Towns was Jack Martin

Jaeager was BOG, JM a close 2nd

When I lived in Gero I watched a 15/16 year old Jaeger OMeara dominate the GNFL finals series playing for Railways.

In the GF playing for Towns was Jack Martin

Jaeager was BOG, JM a close 2nd
Bakes should rotate in the centre, would be ideal clearance player

Probably taken the mantle of our most under rated player.

Ha, I just logged on to sing his praises after last night and I'm not the only one. Just such a hard-at-it never say die foot soldier. The new standard for breaking into the 22 and under the radar atm in the general football population. I loved listening to JB trying to work out who he was and what was going on with #7, "Butler!"..."uh Baker not Butler, Butler can't get a game in this side"..."er Butler's gone to St Kilda".... - geez, if you don't know, keep your mouth shut.

Butler Baker Candlestick Maker

Watching the replay this morning, I thought what a steal Bakes was considering the Blues gave up pick 3 for Thomson’s brother