Welcome to Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Punt Road End

macca61

Tiger Cub
May 22, 2008
hi another newbie here just saying hi !
my grand father,father,son and i are all tigers !!
is j kingy our modern day captain blood?
like watching him play ... bit better than rainsy i must say..

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
macca61 said:
hi another newbie here just saying hi !
my grand father,father,son and i are all tigers !!
is j kingy our modern day captain blood?
like watching him play ... bit better than rainsy i must say..
g'day Macca, well its certainly a family tradition you've got going mate.
Welcome and happy posting

Snap

Tiger Rookie
Jun 12, 2008
Geelong
Just sayin hi you guys..... just been introd to this forum by a long term user, hoping for many years of happy (or otherwise:hihi) posting.

Angie

Tiger Rookie
Dec 2, 2004
Hello all, I'm an oldie logging back on after being overseas for a while. Not much of a poster but an avid reader. Keep up the good work... looking forward to some exciting times ahead.

Richcotchlidio

Tiger Cub
Dec 12, 2008
Hey, thanks for the welcome. Am new to blogs so I dont know how active I will be but Im starved for Tiger news so I thought Id join and see if I can get and off season fix of tigerland.. Im looking forward to seeing what other Tiges fans are thinking. ..FYI Put me in the pro BC camp (with some trepidation..)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome home Angie and welcome aboard Richcotchlidio :)

Welcome to all the others I hadn't seen on this thread too.

Singapore Tiger

Singapore Tiger - now resident in Amsterdam
Mar 5, 2009
Hi All,

Newbie here, been reading a few threads and thought it might be time to contribute. Looking forward to the coming season.

Cheers.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome aboard Singapore. Looking forward to your contribution throughout the season. :)

B1 and B2

Richo & The Twins
Mar 6, 2007
Singapore Tiger said:
Hi All,

Newbie here, been reading a few threads and thought it might be time to contribute. Looking forward to the coming season.

Cheers.

Welcome Singapore Noodles.

TOP POST :clap

B1

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Sounds like you'll fit in well tigatrain. :hihi Happy posting. :)

waiting since 80

simply The Boss!
Aug 9, 2009
avondale heights
Hi all, another mad passionate Tiger here!... arn't we all? i've known about PRE for a while and how passionate you guys are about the Mighty Tiges, so hopefully i'll fit in well here :).

Been a member of RFC for the last 18 years, kids members aswell (Brainwashed) and been going on and off for the last 30plus years i was there in 1980 and have been waiting since, too experience that Great feeling once again....hence my user name Waiting Since 80!

Anyway thanks for welcoming me on board and look forward to discussing/debating and contributing to some Tiger Talk ;D

Lets beat the Skunks this week!.