Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Short was fantastic tonight. We still need a couple of bigger bodies in the midfield though.

Reactions: 1 user
Free agent value will go up if he has a couple of months of midfield form.

I think if Baker stays back, which he should, Short stays a midfielder.

Very interesting subplot.

Reactions: 13 users
Hope we persist with him in the midfield. Great game. Wanna see how he goes against better opposition.

Reactions: 7 users
Whether it’s in the middle or out on a wing perhaps .. his kicking mid/fwd is a weapon…. Baker back and this man up around the ball. Great game.

Reactions: 1 users
I liked his game in the middle tonight, but will still hold off judgement until he's backed it up a few weeks in a row. West Coast were witches hats tonight.

Reactions: 2 users
I liked his game in the middle tonight, but will still hold off judgement until he's backed it up a few weeks in a row. West Coast were witches hats tonight.
Very harsh. Great game from Shorty Answers a couple of midfield issues. Some on here should be warming humble pie

Not really, WCE are a basketcase. Let's see him back it up. Nothing unreasonable about that.
West Coast ended our 2021 in about Rd 13. Never to be underestimated over there. Magnificent win tonight led by Shorty. DRioli, Lynchy, KMac. All are whipping boys on PRE. Bit of credit when it’s due.

Loved Jacks comment on Fox. Paraphrasing here, but something Like "Shorty's been talking about that clearance all week, so we had to play him there". Big smile on his face.

His kicking is a work of art, watching him and Bolton kicking the ball inside 50 into space was a joy to watch.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
West Coast ended our 2021 in about Rd 13. Never to be underestimated over there. Magnificent win tonight led by Shorty. DRioli, Lynchy, KMac. All are whipping boys on PRE. Bit of credit when it’s due.

I didn't exactly pot him, I'm just going to give it a few weeks of midfield responsibilities before I make up my mind.

Reactions: 3 users
I didn't exactly pot him, I'm just going to give it a few weeks of midfield responsibilities before I make up my mind.
Tough love for Shorty there BT.
Dion subbed off.
Cotch managed.
Shedda struggling
Dusty on leave.
Lambo making his way back.
Our midfield tonight was chalk n cheese of our premiership years.
Enter Shorty tonight via Dimma masterstroke trying to fix weakness.
Nah, credit when it’s due.

Get him to sign that contract now as it will increase week on week if this continues.

Great game and glad that the MC had the cohones to go through with it.

Champion of the club showing his wares.

Will never understand the criticism he copped.

He can play anywhere.

Reactions: 6 users
Tough love for Shorty there BT.
Dion subbed off.
Cotch managed.
Shedda struggling
Dusty on leave.
Lambo making his way back.
Our midfield tonight was chalk n cheese of our premiership years.
Enter Shorty tonight via Dimma masterstroke trying to fix weakness.
Nah, credit when it’s due.

I'm terribly sorry for not genuflecting to the alter of Shorty after one game in the midfield :rolleyes:

As I said I'll leave my judgement of Shorty the midfielder over several games, not just one. Not sure why you have a problem with this.

Free agent value will go up if he has a couple of months of midfield form.

I think if Baker stays back, which he should, Short stays a midfielder.

Very interesting subplot.
I don't think even you saw that coming, Scooper. He was awesome, albeit in midweek company. Definitely gets a run at it.

Shorty in the midfield is a revelation - we've been wasting him down back!

Nice outing from yap in the guts. May see more of it. But shows the state of the midfield cupboard really.