Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Should be dropped fpr that *smile*...
Pathetic brainless rubbish .....we win othetwisd

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Another stupid footballer doing stupid undisciplined things. Almost as bad as what Castsgna did.

Reactions: 1 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
It beggars belief that he thought to even put his hand out at the player, when he’d already manned the mark and had his arms up. Insanity.

Reactions: 5 users

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Absolutley must be dropped for that.....dont hang *smile* on george without considering shorty,s worst possible momemt

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
To give him the benefit of the doubt, looked like he was trying to cover for the handball he thought was coming rather than just pointlessly poking at the ball.

Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Another stupid footballer doing stupid undisciplined things. Almost as bad as what Castsgna did.
Worse. It cost us the game. That moment. He’s done it before. Moron. Never liked him, never will. Will away be a soft outside player of limited ability who can kick a ball a long way. Good players do not do what he did. 2nd game he has cost us with the same error

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
To give him the benefit of the doubt, looked like he was trying to cover for the handball he thought was coming rather than just pointlessly poking at the ball.
*smile*. He wasn’t trying to handball

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Short played a good game and gave 120 minutes of quality effort.

I'll accept that sometimes good players make the odd mistake and that's okay.

He's had a ripping year and hopefully he'll lead us well into September.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Short played a good game and gave 120 minutes of quality effort.

I'll accept that sometimes good players make the odd mistake and that's okay.

He's had a ripping year and hopefully he'll lead us well into September.
Lost us the game. That moment. Lead? WTF is he capable of leading? Outside players aren’t who you look to for leadership

Has never and will never be a leader