Welcome to Richmond - Kaleb Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Kaleb Smith

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
We need to be extra extra cautious with this kid

I really dont care if he plays many VFL or AFL games this year as its really a nothing year for thr club and its all about development of the young players.

Not sure if they could do play 2 and rest 1 game or just play him limited game time for the next 10-12 weeks and assess.

Reactions: 1 users

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
Kaleb has skills and athletic abilities that could evolve into a very good player.

He is a slow burn this year due to his Navicular fracture and the club needs to take it easy with him cos if he re injures it or ends up with stress hot spots or fractures it again he could be done and dusted.
Oh lord.
Can we sack Louie before its too late.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Did a couple of vey good contested things on the weekend. Looks a million bucks outside. A little flaky at times. Warming into it nicely.

Reactions: 1 user