Welcome to Richmond - Kaleb Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Kaleb Smith

We need to be extra extra cautious with this kid

I really dont care if he plays many VFL or AFL games this year as its really a nothing year for thr club and its all about development of the young players.

Not sure if they could do play 2 and rest 1 game or just play him limited game time for the next 10-12 weeks and assess.

Reactions: 2 users
Kaleb has skills and athletic abilities that could evolve into a very good player.

He is a slow burn this year due to his Navicular fracture and the club needs to take it easy with him cos if he re injures it or ends up with stress hot spots or fractures it again he could be done and dusted.
Oh lord.
Can we sack Louie before its too late.

Did a couple of vey good contested things on the weekend. Looks a million bucks outside. A little flaky at times. Warming into it nicely.

Reactions: 1 users
Kaleb Smith (21 disposals, 76% disposal efficiency, three marks, six rebound-50s, six inside-50s)

Morro:
“Really proud of Kaleb. He has put a power of work into growing his game over the past 12 months and is certainly reaping the rewards of that hard work. His cleanliness and ball use by foot has really stood out and he is stringing together a great month of football.”

This bloke gets better every week. Six rebounds and six I50s. Work rate. Tough. Classy. Composed. Contested. Quick. Quality.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Kaleb Smith (21 disposals, 76% disposal efficiency, three marks, six rebound-50s, six inside-50s)

Morro:
“Really proud of Kaleb. He has put a power of work into growing his game over the past 12 months and is certainly reaping the rewards of that hard work. His cleanliness and ball use by foot has really stood out and he is stringing together a great month of football.”

This bloke gets better every week. Six rebounds and six I50s. Work rate. Tough. Classy. Composed. Contested. Quick. Quality.

Yeah he looks like he has everything to make a splash at AFL level.

One of our very brightest kids.

Reactions: 5 users
He looks promising. It will be tough to get him into the side though in that half back role with Rioli, Brown and Short ahead of him.

You going early again? We've played 36 blokes and he ain't in yet. Calm the farm.

Premature imagination running rife.
Going early? You wrote him off before he walked into the car park at Punt Road!

He had a serious injury last year. Club is slowly building him up hence why he hasnt played yet.

Will he play AFL anytime soon? Probably not based on the above.

But he has all the traits to an AFL player.

Come on Scoop you cant get them all right!

Reactions: 1 users
Another very solid game by Kaleb.

Beautiful user of the footy and so assured with ball on hand.

Reactions: 2 users