Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

Third on the ground for kms covered in the match. Top 5 for total sprints and repeat sprint efforts. Also had 14 disposals and 8 inside 50 (7 turnovers but who cares right?) and a lazy 418m gained.

Definitely one to watch.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
I thought he was horrible early doors.

Kept his head though, kept running. And look at the result.

Learned more about him today than the other games.

Reactions: 1 users
Does a lot of good things for a kid playing his first few games
Nice to watch him in action

Reactions: 2 users
Still learning the caper. Some hits, some misses. But he’s prepared to work and work again. That creates opportunities.
Shows some good skills and his self belief is building. Plenty to like and plenty to build on.
Becoming an import cog in the team makeup.

Reactions: 3 users
This lad. Quiet early, stuffed up a bit. But running til the final siren. That shoelace pick-up at full tilt. Does not fumble.

Reactions: 5 users
Sitting on the southern wing today, I got to watch Seth up close and im super impressed. He is smart and runs so hard both ways. I feel confident when he has the ball that good things will happen.

Reactions: 2 users
The first attempt at goal in the 4th was bloody close, and a skilful attempt on the run. I was sitting behind it, and it looked pure off the boot.

The second one, he second guessed himself, looked for an option, then kicked it exactly the same.

He does back himself. I'd love to see what happens when he starts nailing those.

Should be pencilled in for starting midfield next year.

Third on the ground for kms covered in the match. Top 5 for total sprints and repeat sprint efforts. Also had 14 disposals and 8 inside 50 (7 turnovers but who cares right?) and a lazy 418m gained.

Definitely one to watch.
And 21 pressure acts, 3rd behind Baker and Rioli 23. Can't wait to see him mature.