Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Gulden is dual sided and has a neat side step. Agility they the roof.
Some similarities with Seth. Maybe we could structure our midfield with Seth as a wide link up player
Just watching the maturity of his play, he reminds me of the early Cotchin. Maybe he will emulate him and become a star midfielder and possible captain in the future

Reactions: 4 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
I would be getting highlights of every game Rozee & Butter play and have Seth watch them and rewatch them

This kid is a natural footballer with the body , fitness , speed , endurance and footy smarts to be a very very good player

Loved the Seth the moment i seen him drafted

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Biggest positive in the first 3 weeks , looks like a small forward who gets the ball and kicks goals , reckon he may be able to have a run through the middle too

Reactions: 5 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Not to put a moz on the kid but the player he reminds me of positionally and player wise is Nathan Brown. Even if he can reach 60% of Nathans output it would be a great result.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Impressed by his plays. the one running to the boundary line, side step and short kick to a play (the name escapes me), was excellent.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Yo, Easy! What is this "running" of which you speaketh? :ROFLMAO:

I'm unaware of any e-bike that could propel my guts at 35km/hr, fb. :cool:

This one gets you to 32.5 but ezy will have to pedal his guts out to get the extra 2.5 on the grass at the g I think. If he gets a basket for the front Seth could handball into that, avoiding any safety concerns that come with hands free riding.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Just watching the maturity of his play, he reminds me of the early Cotchin. Maybe he will emulate him and become a star midfielder and possible captain in the future
I can also see early Cotchin in his movements.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
He’s got a uncanny resemblance to Geoff Raines looks wise. Not so much playing wise but that hair cut, face and walk or gait. Hands on hips.
I was thinking Andrew Raines, who i was then thinking resembled his old man! (hopefully his career is more Geoff than Andrew - without the betrayal bit.)

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004

Love Seth more than most. But there is, and will only ever be, one Trent Cotchin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019

This one gets you to 32.5 but ezy will have to pedal his guts out to get the extra 2.5 on the grass at the g I think. If he gets a basket for the front Seth could handball into that, avoiding any safety concerns that come with hands free riding.
Removing the seat might extract the extra speed required

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user