Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Did he even play tonight?

Another ineffectual game. Give Sonsie his spot for 6 weeks and get him to show something in the VFL before a recall

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
He might need a break in the VFL for a few weeks and them bring him back. Maybe swap him with Coulthard for a bit.

Reactions: 3 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Campbell needs a few games in the VFL to get some touch as he’s having trouble finding the footy

Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
I remember that vfl player Barlow who went to Freo saying after he retired your first game is the easiest one, no one knows you and the opponents don’t either. Seth might be thinking that too.

Webbie26

Tiger Rookie
May 17, 2023
Keep playing him small forwards have these games not all of them get 20 and a goal every week they generally take it turns having good ones

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Nope. Keep playing him. Will learn more at AFL.
Agree. Last couple have been quiet but possibly aligns with having no tall forward structure and not playing his ideal role. Very clever player, tough at the ball and always works hard, still managed good number of pressure acts.

Reactions: 4 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Two ten-day breaks in a row should freshen him up. Keep him in for now. Coulthard needs another strong VFL performance for me.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
When people say we need to get games into the kids, Campbell is exactly the type we should be investing in. Has work to do on disposal and decision making but is also an elite runner both in terms of distance and speed plus can find the ball. That’s a pretty good combo for the modern game.

I hope we keep playing him.

Reactions: 1 users