Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
Midfielder in waiting.

That pickup off the deck in the last term was breathtaking.

View attachment 22299
They are alarming stats. While Kmac has always been a great runner. To still be in the top 3 at his age is not a great position for the list. Next year we really need to see 2 players that replace Taranto & Kmac in terms of gut running - or match them.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
They are alarming stats. While Kmac has always been a great runner. To still be in the top 3 at his age is not a great position for the list. Next year we really need to see 2 players that replace Taranto & Kmac in terms of gut running - or match them.
KMac has only just hit 30.

Just hitting his peak as a distance runner.

Reactions: 6 users

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
Late in the game Seth had Shai running inside him a metre ahead and running twice as fast, 100% he should have handballed off to Shai instead he kicked it long to short arse Sonsie who was out numbered 2 to 1. Shai rightly gave him a spray, (or at least politely suggested what he should have done ;) ).
Otherwise good game good pressure good brain, missed a couple.
I hope the young fella politely told Shai he was hot as well.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Is that alarming for the Swans too? they only had 1 player in the top 4- a 30yo.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Seth has telescopic arms, same as Andrew Macleod. They pick up the ball without missing stride. Its a unique quality.

Reactions: 1 users

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
KMac has only just hit 30.

Just hitting his peak as a distance runner.
I think his best has past him...but I think he can sustain a high effort level for a couple of more seasons. Love Kmac. The only way we improve is if someone takes his position because they are better.

Reactions: 3 users

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Just turns it over way too much, and bad ones too. Problem is even if he's to go back to the twos there's nobody fit to bring in

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
I think his best has past him...but I think he can sustain a high effort level for a couple of more seasons. Love Kmac. The only way we improve is if someone takes his position because they are better.
His best is well past him. He has become a fumbler. He is out of contract and a free agent. Don’t expect him to be with us next year.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Makes plenty of mistakes but generally does while trying to make something happen and for that, I have plenty of time for him.

FYI, was once again on top 5 players for distance covered in the match. Work rate is already elite.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Keep him forward until he gets his comfort level up to speed.

Will provide more up forward at this stage but will be good further up the ground as he develops his game.

Keep him in but play him forward. Clever player especially up front.

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
He stays at AFL level unless injured. Quality player - not helped by what he had forward of the ball today.
His turnovers were kicks to the middle of the ground not even to a contest. There's a lot of rose coloured glasses on with this guy. He's just not ready yet but we don't seem to have many other options.

Reactions: 1 user