Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

Gulden is dual sided and has a neat side step. Agility they the roof.
Some similarities with Seth. Maybe we could structure our midfield with Seth as a wide link up player
Just watching the maturity of his play, he reminds me of the early Cotchin. Maybe he will emulate him and become a star midfielder and possible captain in the future

Reactions: 4 users
I would be getting highlights of every game Rozee & Butter play and have Seth watch them and rewatch them

This kid is a natural footballer with the body , fitness , speed , endurance and footy smarts to be a very very good player

Loved the Seth the moment i seen him drafted

Reactions: 3 users
Biggest positive in the first 3 weeks , looks like a small forward who gets the ball and kicks goals , reckon he may be able to have a run through the middle too

Reactions: 5 users
Not to put a moz on the kid but the player he reminds me of positionally and player wise is Nathan Brown. Even if he can reach 60% of Nathans output it would be a great result.

Impressed by his plays. the one running to the boundary line, side step and short kick to a play (the name escapes me), was excellent.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Just watching the maturity of his play, he reminds me of the early Cotchin. Maybe he will emulate him and become a star midfielder and possible captain in the future
I can also see early Cotchin in his movements.

He’s got a uncanny resemblance to Geoff Raines looks wise. Not so much playing wise but that hair cut, face and walk or gait. Hands on hips.
I was thinking Andrew Raines, who i was then thinking resembled his old man! (hopefully his career is more Geoff than Andrew - without the betrayal bit.)

Love Seth more than most. But there is, and will only ever be, one Trent Cotchin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user