Welcome to the Tigers - Connor Menadue | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Connor Menadue

Tigers of Old said:
Naish is already better than Menadue.

easy.tiger's 15-year-old son is already better than Menadue.

Reckon that's the last we will ever see of Connor until his farewell in the GF sprint.

Always seems to have a surprised look on his face when someone passes him the ball.
Don't know if he's thinking
"Why me?"
"What the hell am i meant to do now"
"Wow, I've got it!"

scottyturnerscurse said:
Reckon that's the last we will ever see of Connor until his farewell in the GF sprint.

Hasn't that been said a few times.

He should have been turfed out with Corey Ellis.

123kid said:
He even finds a way to get tackled when kicking in from an out of bounds on the full.

that was embarrassing. Ellis and menadue involved in a consecutive passage of play will usually end badly.

If he gets dropped it will be the 13th time in his career. That'd have to be some sort of record one would think.

Just watching replay and his Dropped mark cost us the Jenkins goal at end of first qtr.

scottyturnerscurse said:
easy.tiger's 15-year-old son is already better than Menadue.

So that's his 10th last and final game?

I thought he showed a boy of composure at times. Not all of the times.
I think he’ll be handy if he develops which he will if he stays in the team.
But he’s not going to stay in the team.

Did some ok things but geez that contest when it was Jacobs and Garthwaite one out and Menadue just ran in half hearted... instead of smashing in or attacking the ball hard.... well it was soft. Dead set school boy stuff. Papers stamped after for me.