Welcome to the Tigers - Connor Menadue | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Connor Menadue

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
New North, New North. .... if you can't make it there, you can't make it anywhere. .. !:peepwall

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
His set shot againsg port at AO was sublime.
55 out on an angle.
Reckon it put us in front.
Was it 2017? It was The Five Minute Firemans last game I think.
Had pace to burn.
Yeah that was a super kick

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Paddy Naish with pace. Not involved enough. Not great defensively. At least he had a crack and got an opportunity. Hope he's got something to move on to.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Shame it didn’t work out for Menedue because it was obvious from the beginning what the recruiters saw in him and what he could potentially bring to the team. As others said, just couldn’t develop the required intensity.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Always thought he played slow, never used his genuine pace enough, really thought he should have tucked it under the arm more. Good footballer just not an AFL one.

Reactions: 2 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Played really well once (against Freo), sadly he never managed to maintain that same vigour and intensity required "at the level"