Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Q: What's the difference between Daniel Rioli and the best defender of all time?
A: Cortisone.

Daniel was incredible on 29 March. Moving freely. Let's hope he can keep moving that way all year. Historic game. Smarts. Invention. Defence. Intervention. Wow.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
17 Daniel Riolis. 3 sound Dylan Grimeses. 3 Tom Lynches. No inside players.

Did you see Tom Lynch go back yesterday? They will not touch the football when he's back. And Daniel Riolis rule football.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
The Prince of Bel Air?
No.

The Prince of Punt Rd!

Poetry. Polish. Pure.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
That desperate run down on the ST wing in the first quarter which affected the Sydney player’s kick, and he then somehow got the ball, gave a short pass, then got it back again, then passed into inside 50 where we goaled ( can’t remember who), was one of best individual efforts you will ever see. In sparkling form

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
How lucky are we to have DR. 160 games, three time premiership player and still just 26.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Great game yesterday. He was super quick and used the ball really well on most occasions. He also tackled magnificently and seemed to always get to contests to support his mates.

In our best 3 IMO.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
My favourite
Apprantly flew up to GC to meet up with Hardwick.
We lose Rioli and Bolton
We will be last for the next 30 years