Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Seems like a grubby media doorstop.

Someone leaves Melbourne’s shitty weather for some sun that is a Richmond player.
And as long as Hardwick is there, they’ll keep dreaming up these stories any time one of our Premiership players so much as looks north for a holiday.

Reactions: 1 user

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
bit Of this going on with Dimma.
Hungry Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Picks 8 - 11 - 20 for a Sausage Rioli with a dodgy foot. Everything's worth thinking about n discussing. Maybe Sausage is sick n tired of cold n miserable Melb winters n is thinking about a gradual shift back to warmer n more tropical climates much closer to his childhood home.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I love Drioli but…..he’s 28 for season ‘25, he’s contracted so we have leverage, he’s a hbf so not the hardest position to replace. If he’s on the move and GC really want him it’s not a bad position to be in imo.

Reactions: 4 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Saad went to the brown paper bags for pick 8 at roughly the same age. Schulz went to colonwood for at this point in time an even earlier pick...

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Dan is starting to get frustrated I reckon. I see him wanting to influence games from the centre and beyond. Put him on the wing and he’ll be a great double act with Shai. Caleb Smith can take his role as the explosive half back.

Webbie26

Tiger Rookie
May 17, 2023
Pick 6 to 12 and take it and run 27 year old who we have coverage for anyway in smith. Love rioli but hes had a poor start to the year and probably best footy is behind him or 1 to 2 years left of his best

• Dislike

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
For the right trade I would do it. If Saad commended pick 8, then that’s your starting point.

As long as it’s not Shai. I am ok.

Feb 25, 2007
Saad went to the brown paper bags for pick 8 at roughly the same age. Schulz went to colonwood for at this point in time an even earlier pick...

Saad was a rookie pick and never established himself fully at GC and Ess. Pick 8 Carlton gave up. He turns 30 in July

Rioli is a 3-time premiership player. He can play back or forward, very versatile. And contracted to 2027. Min two first-rounders or *smile* off

Schultzz went to the pies for a future first-round pick and Pick 34. No wonder Pies fans are saying they paid too much as he hasn't been the game-changer they thought he would be in their forward 50. Surely not worth a top-10 pick and a second-rounder.

Reactions: 2 users

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
Pick 6 to 12 and take it and run 27 year old who we have coverage for anyway in smith. Love rioli but hes had a poor start to the year and probably best footy is behind him or 1 to 2 years left of his best
I’m a Smith fan but the kid has only played 3 VFL games. Not exactly coverage.

If he wanted to go though, being contracted, we should force a good return for him.

Reactions: 1 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Will be hard to change the tigers tattoo into to a sun.
I'm calling BS

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users