Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
I was all for Hopper but it’s looking like his body is really letting him down atm. Opportunity for McAuliff.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I was all for Hopper but it’s looking like his body is really letting him down atm. Opportunity for McAuliff.

Agree. Hopper was a gun but his body is a 32 yo body not a 26yo body.

Move on if we need to but won't be able.to trade him so see what we get

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Agree. Hopper was a gun but his body is a 32 yo body not a 26yo body.

Move on if we need to but won't be able.to trade him so see what we get
Geelong were interested at the time. Trouble is you’d get nothing for him and have to pay a chunk of his wage.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
We saw on the weekend a quicker Richmond team that tamed a lightening quick Swans outfit. Even when Hopper returns I don't think he's an automatic inclusion until he strings great performances together at VFL level. Speed is the future.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
We saw on the weekend a quicker Richmond team that tamed a lightening quick Swans outfit. Even when Hopper returns I don't think he's an automatic inclusion until he strings great performances together at VFL level. Speed is the future.

Until the AFL changes rules to reduce speed, most likely after we become the fastest team.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Speed on the outside but not all our midfielders are quick.

Ross, McIntosh, Taranto, Dow are not quick players. Good endurance runners.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Agree especially with the emergence of MacAuliffe also.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Terrible trade that cost us potential A graders. Not sure how we extract the most out of this deal. If he is surrounded by some quick outside run to negate his slow legs he could work as a bull type at the contest. Outside of that i really cannot see where Hopper fits into this side atm. Reality is he has now become a backup to Taranto. Should only play if Tim is injured.

Reactions: 2 users