Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Another that does not look on the pace definately improved over the duration but poor early.

Reactions: 1 users
Got better I thought.

Couldn't have got much worse than his 1st half of 1 touch. What I don't like is he seems to back out of tackles and I also don't think his decision making is upto scratch, regularly seems to make the wrong decision.

Reactions: 2 users
Thinking is slow.
Every time he gets the ball he needs at least 3 seconds to think what his going to do with it.

I would leave him in. But needs to show more urgency with his play.

Reactions: 1 user
In the fart-bubble which was that *smile* poor match, i thought he was fine. His possession is better than most. Was the least of our problems today

I don't think his current form is up to the standard we need, but I agree he was not our biggest problem today.

The small forwards are missing in action, some are trying but others look totally disinterested.

DS

He played a really good first ten minutes of the last quarter and seemEd to like the physical stuff .
Went in and out of the game today.

Heard Ross Lyon say today that he played HBF in the WAFL, and he thought he was a better player being able to run at the ball coming in. Wasn't sure he should play mid as it didn't let him get a run at it.

Interesting we're doing that, and putting Ross on HBF. Swap em around I say. See if we get a win from both moves.

Reactions: 2 users
He looks like the player he was at VFL level for most of last year. Mr. Invisible.

Patience grasshopper.
He’s 28. Doesn’t have the luxury of patience or time. I’d play any one of Dow, RCD or Ross ahead of him because all of them could match his current output and all of them potentially have more football ahead of them than Pickett.

Would like him to get a bit more of the ball, but I did like his physicality and tackling.

He must be a great golfer because every kick is a chip shot.
His kicks go really high.
Nice forward handpass to set Shai up but as others have stated doesn't do enough.