Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

So tough and smart and he just chews up the turf then has a leap and long arms. Playing really really well.

Reactions: 1 users
I reckon we should leave Pickett as a winger, but I do wonder if we might be better with him attending some centre bounces- then moving back to his wing.

We do lack a bit of spring and agility from our mids at CBs, Bolton is the only one who really has it, but his defensive work isnt always the best.

If his name was Daicos they would be talking All Australian. Picketts. Equals. cricketts

At least he has a crack !! Doesn’t jump out of the road like Juddy Clarke did last night . Roll the dice, play him inside F50 for a few weeks as can leap and kicking isn’t an issue

Reactions: 1 user
That's the worse game I've seen him ever play for us.
Undispline all night.
Played the tough guy and then jibbed a high ball. It was embarrassing to watch.
He didn't play like Pickett the warrior last night.

Reactions: 1 user
Last nights game summed up Marlions career the way I’ve always seen it , brilliant, tough , smart , horrendous, soft and silly , some days Marlions just not with us . Must keep playing , players are better with MP in the team