Welcome to the Tigers Oleg Markov | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Oleg Markov

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Solid, showed a bit of run. Might go for DTLD though, but nice first up effort.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
I understand the hope is that we time our run for the finals, but ........

In a season where players are struggling for consistency, Markov comes in for one game.
Instantly finds the pace.
Has good touch.
Does the team things.

Then gets dropped leaving other under performing, out of touch players in the 22.
Then how does Rioli and other players then get reinstated again before Markov?

End the Markov farce!

Reactions: 3 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Playing really well. Looks like a footballer and is kicking with high efficiency.

Reactions: 3 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Going ok, can see he needs to just calm a little... he is rushing himself which ain’t helping

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Was good again. Disappointed he looked to pass that one off at the end (though it went through for a behind I think that was a setup for Lynch). I've seen him on the family days kick goals from outside 50 and they sail through.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Terrific game. Stays in for mine even with Houli in. Move Baker up field and move george to the fwd line permanently or out of the side.

Reactions: 4 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Well done LEGO, great game. His biggest asset is his pace and he used it really well. He is still overly conscious about finding the closest target instead of like his last play of charging and kicking it 55m. Hope he stays

Reactions: 2 users