Welcome to the Tigers Oleg Markov | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Oleg Markov

Good game. Stays in can be versatile. Back, wing, forward run with role. Has pace clean skills!

Reactions: 1 users
He's been clean in each game he's played. Probably because he's in space rather than the scrum, but he hasn't panicked and has chosen his options each time.

Reactions: 4 users
Another good serviceable game from Markov. He should be eyeing off (and given) Castagna's role when Houli returns.

Reactions: 5 users
Serviceable, but will need to have some special moments on top of it if he is any chance of staying in the side once the inured pack return

Must stay in the team. Happy with the ball in his hands through both arcs. I see him as Paul Seedsman type. Half back and wing is where I would have him.

Reactions: 1 users
Wing or forward when Houli gets back.

His run might be invaluable.

Run and carry then long to Tommy and JR8 and tha Chol.

Might get chance to be the late on the scene interloper who finds himself a niche in the side ala Towner 2017

Has got himself ahead of Higgins Egg, and Ross now and might force Stackie out although he's doing a good job of that himself.

Playing for his career Oleg surely he must know it, and it might just be the last chance he needs.

Reactions: 6 users
should not be dropped. did a whole lot more than others

Reactions: 2 users
At the ground you can see how hard he worked. Uses his pace to create space, not just like some who use pace with the ball in hand.

I had him a certain delist this year but he is doing all the right things

Reactions: 4 users