Welcome to the Tigers Oleg Markov | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Oleg Markov

He is bone-fide mental when full pace... hard to kick at that speed. Dunno how much lateral movement he has, but wow in a straight line!!!

Reactions: 2 users
He is bone-fide mental when full pace... hard to kick at that speed. Dunno how much lateral movement he has, but wow in a straight line!!!

I thought the oppo player was certain to catch him he was so close... but he just burned him off

Reactions: 3 users
And Bruce finally got to tell us what a good pole vaulter his old man was. He’s the find this season, starting to realise the potential.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

First year he played l saw him do some big side steps at pace and went wow he could be a player. Really haven't seen it until now. Think we will see those side steps again when he has full confidence

What an impressive comeback by him. His career looked dead and buried coming into this season.

well he was one of the players youd think would be dropped for prestia or edwards or even broad but after tonight he totally staked his claim amd made a staement...

Reactions: 1 user
I am a fan of Markov and I am also a fan of Broad. Loved the speccy run by Markov tonight. I also love that he is being given enough games to establish himself as an AFL class player.

With the finals coming firmly into view I just wonder if he is actually better than Broad when faced with a tough forward and should Markov keep Broad out of finals?

I am a fan of Markov and I am also a fan of Broad. Loved the speccy run by Markov tonight. I also love that he is being given enough games to establish himself as an AFL class player.

With the finals coming firmly into view I just wonder if he is actually better than Broad when faced with a tough forward and should Markov keep Broad out of finals?

I think the fact that he's getting games now ahead of Broad answers that question. Broad now recently dropped twice doesn't bode well particularly with Astbury in the wings. Good problems to have.

Broad could be brought back as a lockdown player, freeing up Grimes to freewheel. Might need to move Baker up the ground a bit to do this though.

Broad could be brought back as a lockdown player, freeing up Grimes to freewheel. Might need to move Baker up the ground a bit to do this though.

Question then is who goes out? If Astbury and Broad come in, two must go out.