Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005
Project players always concern me. High potential reward but also a very possible bust. I guess every team makes judgement and you have to take some risks along the way. I just haven't seen RCD do enough yet at VFL level to warrant being confident in the future. He'll be given the time, I just worry what effect the current COVID-19 situation on the VFL competition will have on his progress.

I did see a lot of VFL last season and RCD is still in the VFL team on hope alone. Not a great reader, not a great mark, not a superb kick
not a high possession winner.

Reactions: 1 user

Animal king

Tiger Cub
Sep 15, 2019
I did see a lot of VFL last season and RCD is still in the VFL team on hope alone. Not a great reader, not a great mark, not a superb kick
not a high possession winner.
Obviously didn’t see the finals series if RCD is in the VFL on hope alone he has plenty of mates

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
The grand final was his best game all year the other finals were just meh.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Was good to hear the coaches mention recently that Riley had played well in the scratch matches as his name hasn't been put up for a while. Keep it up son.

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
I watched all the VFL finals and RCD only played one good game in the finals series, he put in a few good quarters in the other two.

Vs Essendon 4k 4hb at 50% 6 tks
Vs Port 6k 3hb at 30% 8 tks
Vs Willy 7k 8hb at 70% 6 tks

Not numbers that demand a senior berth, only once did his disposals exceed 20 during the season.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
On the extended bench.
If he plays he will get a first hand look at Kennedy, as someone to emulate

Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Will we see him debut this weekend?

Hope so - I have him as an IN this week
I’m not certain of the OUT but just want to see him play.
Had CCJ on the same list and disappointed to see he’s apparently injured

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
I think so. I’m pretty sure Dimma said a couple of weeks ago that he would get a run at some stage during this compressed stage of the season.

Cant wait! Lets hope he is our Graham/Townsend of 2017

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
It's gonna be red hot. Wouldn't wanna be spectating at all. Sure play him. See what happens.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I would expect Oleg get another un for the skipper seeing he was last out, and not disgraced.

But that said i'm all for Riley having a run if hes ready.

Be a tough match to debut in thats for sure.

Wines, Boak, Ebert and Powell Pepper would be a pretty hostile first up test in the middle at the AO.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I would expect Oleg get another un for the skipper seeing he was last out, and not disgraced.

But that said i'm all for Riley having a run if hes ready.

Be a tough match to debut in thats for sure.

Wines, Boak, Ebert and Powell Pepper would be a pretty hostile first up test in the middle at the AO.
Agree, don't think it is the game. Would rather he gets blooded the week after against the suns.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Nah - if he is good enough he will survive and thrive regardless of who we play.

You don‘t deserve to wear the jumper if you have to be eased into a softer game - just ask Marlion :)

Reactions: 2 users

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Will believe Cotchin is out when he is not named , Dimma playing games must play this week.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Will believe Cotchin is out when he is not named , Dimma playing games must play this week.

Tend to agree. Ideally he would miss the Gold Coast game giving him a decent two week break Thanks to the 8 day break leading into Gold Coast.

With their physical midfield - he is much needed for this game. The luxury of the game being over at 3/4 time last night might’ve changed their minds and possibly why he was rested for a decent stint in the final qtr.

Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Surely it's time for this young bull to play against GC.
There are question marks on Prestia's fitness & with the likes of Graham, Ross & Caddy having a crack in the midfield already & looking slow & ineffectual, we need to see what RCD can bring. His larger frame could be exactly what we need to make the difference. Let's not die wondering..

Reactions: 7 users