Welcome to Tigerland - Callum Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Callum Moore

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
bullus_hit said:
The problem with his kicking action is the margin for error, these kicks don't just miss, they miss by a country mile. I think he needs to start with altering the way he holds the ball, with that position one is unable to guide the ball to foot, hence the unpredictability. Everything else about his game looks very AFL worthy, I suppose this is why he was selected in the rookie draft.
i agree, fix his kicking he'll be a very handy Player long term.
operation Choco

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Good size and great hands.

Yep, fix up that kicking and we might have one here.

Was a projected pick 25 to Rookie pick on several draft projections.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I was expecting a shocking disposer of the ball by all I've read here. Watching the highlights (and yes I understand they're highlights) he was pretty good overall, certainly nowhere near as bad as some saying. Video of Rioli shows him missing more targets then Moore.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
tigerlove said:
I was expecting a shocking disposer of the ball by all I've read here. Watching the highlights (and yes I understand they're highlights) he was pretty good overall, certainly nowhere near as bad as some saying. Video of Rioli shows him missing more targets then Moore.

You need to get hold of some of the footage from the carnival, he sprayed the ball all over the place in that tournament. On the bright side, Joe Daniher has improved his kicking from u/18's until now, so there's hope for Moore. Not sure who the kicking doctor is but they have a good opportunity to make a name for themselves.

smokin joe

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 11, 2004
tigerlove said:
[/quote
The three goals from outside fifty, Kicking looked far from disasterous

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
tigerlove said:

Rioli's clip on youtube weren't highlights, they were everything he did when he touched the ball.

Moore's were his edited best of. They aint showin the shanks on there TigerLove.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
During the video Shifter says something like "I think he'll be more of a handling player". Good luck to the kid.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I think he said that the club has suggested he be played down back and I guess that makes sense. Shooting for goal may not be the boys forte.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
BillyJean17 said:
I don't buy that, have seen some real bums start playing golf and end up half decent after some tuition and regular play and that's no soda

Can't really compare the two sports
Golf is pretty easy game to play and master.
It was around my 4-5th game I started getting unders on my score card.
Got asked to go pro but refused as i just got a cat.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
se7en said:

Don;t be too hard on yourself 7. Some people just develop slower than others... ;D

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
bullus_hit said:
You need to get hold of some of the footage from the carnival, he sprayed the ball all over the place in that tournament. On the bright side, Joe Daniher has improved his kicking from u/18's until now, so there's hope for Moore. Not sure who the kicking doctor is but they have a good opportunity to make a name for themselves.
tipping Choco will have some odd but effective idea's

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
bullus_hit said:

Fair nuff. Someone like Daniher can probably afford a less than great kick as he makes up for it in other areas (Top 10 draft pick). As a rookie selection, being a bad kick is probably going to make it very difficult. Hopefully it doesn't stop him from succeeding.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Leysy Days said:
Rioli's clip on youtube weren't highlights, they were everything he did when he touched the ball.

Moore's were his edited best of. They aint showin the shanks on there TigerLove.
Rioli's clip did indeed show errors as well, those thinking he's a great kick need to have a look at Moore's equivalent clip =
check out the shots at Goal, fix this up & he indeed will be a player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l9HaPlgbps

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
se7en said:

can't believe you gave up fame and fortune as a golf pro for a cat. A dog would have been fair enough.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Dyer'ere said:
During the video Shifter says something like "I think he'll be more of a handling player". Good luck to the kid.
Shifter said "handball", but close enough.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
JimJessTorp said:
Don;t be too hard on yourself 7. Some people just develop slower than others... ;D

Forgot to add I only had 3 clubs and a putter.
Didn't realise you about the others till later.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
tigersnake said:
can't believe you gave up fame and fortune as a golf pro for a cat. A dog would have been fair enough.

Plus all that traveling, parties, girls, and stuff.
Sure I could have made some money, but that just means paying more tax. :mad:
Too much of a hassle.

pumped

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 14, 2014
se7en said:
Plus all that traveling, parties, girls, and stuff.
Sure I could have made some money, but that just means paying more tax. :mad:
Too much of a hassle.

How is the cat anyway ?