Welcome to Tigerland Liam Fawcett -: pick 43 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Liam Fawcett -: pick 43 2023

Agree Streaker. I was just watching the Kaleb Smith one (again!!) a few days ago.

The Corey Ellis one was high on emotion and he ended up being a complete dud at AFL level.

Glad we picked a forward. Probably a long shot but worth the punt.

Reactions: 1 user
For someone so tall, he's mobile enough and has a good kicking technique. Also loves kicking goals around the body.
Is 3.08 sec for the 20m ok for someone his size or not quite quick enough to be dangerous on the lead?

Last edited:
Are you sure it’s 2.08? Because that’s bloody quick!
The first 20m of Usain Bolts 9.69 second 100m run at the 2008 Olympic Games was in 2.87 seconds :oops:

Liam Fawcett - Majors, aka The Six Million Dollar Man :cool:

I did find a 2.98 for him, so I'll give you that the 9 and 0 keys are next to one another :D

Is 3.08 sec for the 20m ok for someone his size or not quite quick enough to be dangerous on the lead?

Liam moves really well for 197cms tall Caesar and would be good on the lead too. Most of these below are small forwards/mids.

20m sprint
1st: Aiden O'Driscoll - 2.871 seconds
2nd: Will Graham - 2.915
3rd: Caleb Windsor - 2.916
4th: Lance Collard - 2.923
5th: Kane McAuliffe - 2.930
6th: Zane Zakostelsky - 2.954
7th: Phoenix Gothard - 2.963
8th: Taylor Goad - 2.965
9th: Eion McElholm - 2.993
10th: Harry DeMattia - 2.996

Reactions: 1 users
Talls with very good times

Jack Watts - 2.82
James Sicily - 2.84
Nic Nat - 2.86
Ben Miller - 2.91
Georgiadis - 2.925
Dylan Grimes - 2.95
Ben King - 2.965

Dustin Martin - 2.89 :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Old-fashioned type. I hope he measures up. Looks a cult hero in the making.

Reactions: 5 users
Old-fashioned type. I hope he measures up. Looks a cult hero in the making.
Has a bit of the Ray Hall body type currently. Hopefully he can bulk up a little bit over time.

Reminds me a bit of a Todd Marshall shape

Videos like that always create mixed emotions for me.

For every fairytale like that one, there are so many disappointments at draft time.

It must be so hard to deal with for those kids and their families who miss out.
Or being drafted by North.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Love the massive follow through on the kick for goal, and looks to be tidy as at ground level.

Reactions: 4 users