Welcome to Tigerland Liam Fawcett -: pick 43 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Liam Fawcett -: pick 43 2023

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I hope he doesn't try and Force-it too much, Glandular Fever can be a bugger of a thing if it's not managed correctly.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
A couple of nice moments from the Jedi yesterday. Showed good pace sprinting forward at one point, then laced-out Steely for a goal, then later waxed a couple of handballs with Steely, ending with Steely goaling again. Small snippets and he's quite skinny as you'd expect but looks athletic with good skill and nous.

Reactions: 12 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
A couple of nice moments from the Jedi yesterday. Showed good pace sprinting forward at one point, then laced-out Steely for a goal, then later waxed a couple of handballs with Steely, ending with Steely goaling again. Small snippets and he's quite skinny as you'd expect but looks athletic with good skill and nous.
he said when we drafted him he loved to get up and down the ground, which we saw yesterday and it is a big strength of Lynch, so i'm sure he will learn plenty from the big fella

Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
All nicely said mate.
Up close I actually didn't think he was that skinny for a 1st year tall. Certainly a good frame to build on.

Reactions: 4 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
All nicely said mate.
Up close I actually didn't think he was that skinny for a 1st year tall. Certainly a good frame to build on.
You were probably standing next to Caesar at the time and understandably your perception of size was distorted

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
You were probably standing next to Caesar at the time and understandably your perception of size was distorted
Hahaha, that was actually the case. I was there too but in all fairness, ToO is right despite Caesar’s presence nearby. Fawcett has a good solid frame to fill out.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Gee that’s bad luck just when you want to pile up VFL games he ll do nothing for a season , hope we don’t regret passing over shoenmaker, looked ready made with 11 marks in that praccy Sunday

HKTigerB

Tiger Rookie
Jun 24, 2019
Was in the Club XIII room at half time and gave an update. His back is now "OK". He starts running in 3 weeks and is hoping/planning/optimistic of a return to playing by start of June.

Well spoken young lad.

Reactions: 10 users