Welcome to Tigerland Liam Fawcett -: pick 43 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Liam Fawcett -: pick 43 2023

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
When is the cut off date to decide who gets the last spot ?

If its another 6-8 weeks away we will have a better idea of this kids situation and with no preseason it may make sense to write off this season and just have him training and building muscle if he can come back without playing.

He may not be physically ready to even play a game for 6 months if he loses weight and fitness

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
When is the cut off date to decide who gets the last spot ?

If its another 6-8 weeks away we will have a better idea of this kids situation and with no preseason it may make sense to write off this season and just have him training and building muscle if he can come back without playing.

He may not be physically ready to even play a game for 6 months if he loses weight and fitness
1701390771500.png

Reactions: 1 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I am not so sure about that, he hasn't progressed very far with his Kinder puzzle so obviously he is still feeling the effects ;) :)

Cut him some slack, he is a croweater after all.

I seem to recall the Adelaide Crows coming apart like that puzzle after the last game of their season in 2017, and no one could put them back together either.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Was encouraging to hear from Liam on the club's socials that he hopes to play his debut snr game this year.

Now that's obviously an ambitious goal but it does show confidence & obviously he's past his gladular fever pretty quickly.

Reactions: 7 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Got the dreaded GF late November, so with 6 weeks between then and the resumption of training hopefully he'll be able to slowly regain his fitness.
I reckon stopcock might turn out to be a handy player, I can feel it in me waters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Was encouraging to hear from Liam on the club's socials that he hopes to play his debut snr game this year.

Now that's obviously an ambitious goal but it does show confidence & obviously he's past his gladular fever pretty quickly.
Either ambitious or delirious delusions are a symptom of glandular fever

Last edited:

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Got the dreaded GF late November, so with 6 weeks between then and the resumption of training hopefully he'll be able to slowly regain his fitness.
I reckon stopcock might turn out to be a handy player, I can feel it in me waters.
Stopcock???? I always thought the term was ballcock.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Stopcock???? I always thought the term was ballcock.
Hey cocko.....you are of a similar vintage to me.......A stopcock has a washer and is used for high pressure mains etc.

Where as a ballcock is a mechanism or machine for filling water tanks, such as those found in flush toilets, while avoiding overflow and (in the event of low water pressure) backflow.

:):p:cool:;)

Reactions: 4 users

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
Hey cocko.....you are of a similar vintage to me.......A stopcock has a washer and is used for high pressure mains etc.

Where as a ballcock is a mechanism or machine for filling water tanks, such as those found in flush toilets, while avoiding overflow and (in the event of low water pressure) backflow.

:):p:cool:;)
the *smile* spurt

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Listen to the tap:-

Reactions: 2 users