Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
lukeanddad said:
Couldn’t give a stuff about stats. I saw what I saw. Tough, quick, dynamic. And two important goals

Yes you're talking about 3rd quarter which I agree. You can't possibly say you saw him play a good first half? Very average. But then again so was Rioli. I thought Castagna was good in 2nd half with far fewer disposals.

J

Jumping Jack

Great game... building into the year really nicely. Gotta remember he’s coming off basically no preseason too.

B

Bill James

Mr Brightside said:
What a beautiful drop punt goal at the punt road end......never in doubt
Vastly improved set shots this year. Less misses and the misses score points this year.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I can’t handle it first the 45 metre goal against Freo and last night a snap with a wet ball and a boundary 40 metre goal.
Its not Georgie anymore.
It’s Breust Castagna

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
If a forward gets his hands on it and consistently muffs it then he needs to be in the 2s

If he gets his hands on it and kicks well then he is a hero.