Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Would've given him one max.

But the club seems to rate him higher than I do. Personally, I'm skeptical he is even in our best 22.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
evo said:

But the club seems to rate him higher than I do. Personally, I'm skeptical he is even in our best 22.

Bit of a shock for me to cleavo. Maybe he's our Z factor....

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
evo said:

Depends on price. Ife he's bargain basement, I'm fine with it.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
SCOOP said:
Depends on price. Ife he's bargain basement, I'm fine with it.

If it's performance based, You'd imagine it would be cheapish.
Maybe to tie him to the club if would be suitors are looking for a small forward. Stockpile them, Carlton are looking for a small forward, maybe SOS would trade a first round pick for one. ;D

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Well done George. Much deserved. Glad alot on here aren't on our list management team... :spin
Isn't the most polished but his positives outweigh some of his limitations. A very unique footballer who provides so much more then when he just has the ball. Is a big part of the 'glue' to our defensive, manic-pressure in our foward line. Definitely worthy for a contract extension right now. In the future, who knows.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Onya Georgie
Has speed, strength, stamina and always makes a contest. Good to have him for another 2 years

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I thought he did a bit today. Which is an example of how stats can be misleading. Cause if you paid attention to them, you'd think he barely touched it and when he did he turned it over.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Great third quarter goals. Probably saved our bacon. Was very average in first half. Had 10 disposals in first half with just 20% DE. Improved to 37.5 by end of game.

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
tigerlove said:
Great third quarter goals. Probably saved our bacon. Was very average in first half. Had 10 disposals in first half with just 20% DE. Improved to 37.5 by end of game.
Couldn’t give a stuff about stats. I saw what I saw. Tough, quick, dynamic. And two important goals

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
The_General said:
I thought he did a bit today. Which is an example of how stats can be misleading. Cause if you paid attention to them, you'd think he barely touched it and when he did he turned it over.

Yes particularly in first half his decions were extremely poor. Was getting plenty of it. Just wasn't good at all. Wet conditions often show out the poorer skilled players. Two goals were life savers though in hindsight. Took his opportunities to slot those which he hasn't always done.