Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
George played like a double agent

He played like he always does. We just don't have Prestia/Edwards/Astbury/Nank/Houli making up for him.

When your stars are out, your next tier down gets exposed.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
He played like he always does. We just don't have Prestia/Edwards/Astbury/Nank/Houli making up for him.

When your stars are out, your next tier down gets exposed.

no.

he doesn't always play like that.

you're blinkered.

he's out of form. tonight he was dreadful. he's been great in 2 premierships

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Again being played up field. Horrible. If he's not played in the fwd line don't play him. Doesn't have the skill and awareness up the field.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
no.

he doesn't always play like that.

you're blinkered.

he's out of form. tonight he was dreadful. he's been great in 2 premierships

He's been in 2 premierships, true.

Richo played in none.

There are some strange correlations in football.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
no doubt.

but with duel premierships and hopelessness,

R=0.15

He's always been in the bottom couple of performers, albeit in a premiership team.

Premierships make the curve whacky.

He'd probably be the best player at Essendon.

He's hopeless for a squad of premiership juggernauts.

I thought there was something fitting about PRE favourite (dual premiership player) Jason Castagna nearly giving the game to PRE whipping boy (dual premiership player) Brandon Ellis with an idiotic and uncoordinated act.

Course Brando's team couldn't get over the line. Thank God for the whacky curve.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I thought there was something fitting about PRE favourite (dual premiership player) Jason Castagna nearly giving the game to PRE whipping boy (dual premiership player) Brandon Ellis with an idiotic and uncoordinated act.

it was an absurd moment of chaos.

it was a terrible game.

brando got under their skin

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’ve been a critic of Georgie in the past and no doubt his well out of form and probably needs to remain on the banana lounge while the boys head off to Darwin on the weekend , however FFs lets show a bit of respect for a 2 time Richmond Premiership player , this ain’t big footy

Reactions: 2 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
I’ve been a critic of Georgie in the past and no doubt his well out of form and probably needs to remain on the banana lounge while the boys head off to Darwin on the weekend , however FFs lets show a bit of respect for a 2 time Richmond Premiership player , this ain’t big footy

Where's the disrespect?