Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Personally I think he's cracked the sh!t's of late. Had poor pressure act count last week and this week only had 6. Only Edwards had less and he played 1 quarter. That used to be his strength and if he doesn't have that happening in his game there's not much point him being there.

Reactions: 5 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
His skills are atrocious. There is always an error when he actually does get the ball.
Must upgrade.

Reactions: 1 users

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
7 kicks, 7 hbs 3 clangers. 9 effective disposals ( 64.3%)
1 nice goal, 1 fell short.
5 marks, 5 SI. 4 spoils on teammates
Zero tackles, zero 1%ers.
He smothered the ball from Barass in the last 5 minutes that led to his goal. Surely that counts as a 1%er

Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
I don’t know where he was the first half but appeared in the second half.
I heard he missed the team bus.
Then got on the City Circle tram for an hour or so, thinking we were at Marvel. He had his players pass ready but then was told to go to the mcg.
He ran fast, covered ground everywhere quickly, j-walked, went across the crossing on a red light, arrived at the Aquarium, turned left instead of right, hopped on the St Kilda tram, ran into the conductor, hopped off, ran fast, covered ground everywhere.
Arrived at Rod Laver Arena, turned left instead of right, covered a lot of ground quickly.
Rang Dimma to tell him he was running fast, but late. But got hold of Fly McRae. Told to head in the direction of PRO, but to turn left before he got there.
He did, fast. Ran 6 laps of the mcg looking for the entrance. Collided with 16 Footy Record sellers, 4 Salvation Army tin rattlers.
By then George had just warmed up.
Neil Balme was outside sniffling a packet of Tim Tams and Iced Vo-vo’s when he hooked George under the throat, put him in his pocket and took him to the changerooms.
By then George was ready to go…. But didn’t

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

H tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 3, 2005
Miami style bling bling
I was thinking surely he gets dropped last week. Then on Sabbatical yesterday. Yet, still gets a mention from Dimma.

You would have to think that other members of the match committee want him gone.

We shipped off Butler, dropped Dan and sent him to the backline. Yet, George keeps on keeping on. Dimma's pet.

Reactions: 2 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Bump!

Thread slipping to the third page....Disappointing.

Named in the 18....again...

Am confused as the knockers kept posting he'd be in the reserves by round 6....

Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Bump!

Thread slipping to the third page....Disappointing.

Named in the 18....again...

Am confused as the knockers kept posting he'd be in the reserves by round 6....

82 Wins 42 Losses 2 Draws 3 Flag George.

Reactions: 1 users