Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
George 3 flags, if he wins one more he’ll be the equal of Royce Hart :LOL:
Now that you put it like that, I am left scratching my head.
Can't deny any Tiger player wearing a premiership medal around his neck .... the more the merrier ... but the GREAT Royce and Castagna being mentioned in the same sentence is sufficient for me to retreat to my recliner for some deep contemplation.

Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
... but the GREAT Royce and Castagna being mentioned in the same sentence is sufficient for me to retreat to my recliner for some deep contemplation.

I’ve actually seen George and Royce’s name mentioned in the same sentence before.
From memory it went something like “George is not fit to carry Royce’s jock strap”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Any of you hating *smile* watching how hard this bloke is working both ways tonight?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
This is the most “Richmond” game I’ve seen in 2 years. No surprise George is going well.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
They find every obscure way to take goals off us.

I’ve only seen that paid once before against richo when Chris bond kicked a goal against Sydney and we lost by a point.

Reactions: 3 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Any of you hating *smile* watching how hard this bloke is working both ways tonight?
I don’t know about anyone else but I am.
Good goal kicked as he should from there.
Missed kick to Moj, but fortunately he made up 5 metres over his head to kick a goal.
Missed MoJu by 5 metres when he was in clear. Missed goal opportunity.
Missed fumbled mark in the goal square.
But yes he has worked his arse off.
Bright start for George compared to the last handful of weeks. I’m tipping he’ll kick 4