Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

blofield

Tiger Cub
Jul 20, 2005
Don't just blame Castagna.

Blame stubborn Hardwick and the entire Match Committee for continuously re-selecting him.

Reactions: 8 users

OldTiger1967

Tiger Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
Welcome to the Tigers Castagna. You've had your day in the sun but now please hang up your boots and leave......

Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
The worst afl/vfl player I have ever seen. EVER!

Time to capuano him. Pay him out so he can open up a tattoo parlour for dogs

Reactions: 4 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Definition of madness is doing the same thing over & over and expecting a different result. That’s what you get by selecting Castagna. Gets shots at goal but has no foot skills to capitalise.

Reactions: 5 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Don't just blame Castagna.

Blame stubborn Hardwick and the entire Match Committee for continuously re-selecting him.
I blame them all. For selecting him, keeping him on the list and castagna for not doing the honourable thing and *smile* off.
He’s been well overpaid for years

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
He was bad enough in pre-season game against Adelaide in March 2017. Signs were there he can't play.

Reactions: 1 user

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
He has the yips, can see in his eyes he doesn’t want to have a shot a goal. Refuses to get settled, spinning the ball incessantly, looking anywhere but the target. Total peanut, hope we never see him again

Reactions: 7 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
46.7% DE.
Turns his back to the goals for a kick around the corner. Can’t even get a sighter. Dumb
Kicks up in the air, the ball went sideways and backwards. Dumber
Spoilt Jack for a mark at the top of the goal square. Dumbed
Runs into open goal, touched! Dummest
Missed kicks, handballs. The usual fare.

Reactions: 8 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
He has the yips, can see in his eyes he doesn’t want to have a shot a goal. Refuses to get settled, spinning the ball incessantly, looking anywhere but the target. Total peanut, hope we never see him again
His back to the goals FFS!!! Not even a 6 year old would do that.

Reactions: 4 users

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
If Stack is selected over George to play last week like he should have been, he doesn't get injured playing VFL and we win this game. This is indisputable.

Reactions: 7 users